Sunday, January 06, 2008

Stupid Stuff Transpires Annually

Here we are, in another year. And JJ is still doing Stupid Stuff.

To be fair, it happened last month... 41 hours after my sister dropped the kids off with him for the holidays.

41 hours! That's nearly 2 days. How did he manage to last that long?

JMJ was misbehaving. More than that... he beat up HER oldest son. He won't tell me why.

Now, SHE doesn't want JMJ in her house. I don't blame HER.

I told JMJ that if I had a boyfriend whose child beat him up, I wouldn't want that child in my home.

JJ is using it as an excuse to not have JMJ visit him anymore.

That is a problem.

JMJ is a challenge to parent. I really need that little bit of time off for myself. It is in the kids' best interest.

How do I tell JJ that?

JJ has his own place. He does not live with HER. That means there is no reason why he can't have both kids visit him. The don't have to go anywhere near HER place.

In fact, I see no reason why he can't have both kids even if he did live with HER. He could visit the kids at his mother's place. Or at his sister's place. It's only 2 weekends a month.

I'm going to have to consult with a lawyer on this one.

And soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home