Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Summer

Wow! It's been a month since my last post!

I took the kids on a road trip. We had a great time! Camping in Banff and Jasper, visited my parents.

I never got to do stuff like that when I was married to JJ.

He always insisted we couldn't afford it. It wasn't the kind of vacation HE wanted, so we didn't go anywhere.

For the record, I am still married to JJ. The papers have been filed, and I am just waiting for the judge to look at them and say either "yes" or "no".

It has been a good summer so far:


  • Bought a utility trailer
  • Went camping
  • Painted my bedroom
  • Cat killed a couple of rats
  • Met my new neighbours
  • JMJ has gone salmon fishing with my parents
  • IJ has a job helping the new neighbour with landscaping
  • FdM missed me when I was away
  • I visited my favourite bakery and bought a dozen Birkenstam

Yes, it has been a very good summer.

And half the summer is still to come!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home