Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Prize For The World's Rudest Man Goes To....

A couple of things happened this week that JJ needed to know about. The first was the mice... the kids were distressed about the rodents, so I asked JJ if he could take them a day or two early. He said he would check his schedule and get back to me. A few hours later, he called and said he couldn't. I said ok.

End of story.

The second thing was JMJ... all week he avoided doing the chores I asked him to do. On Saturday, I told the kids I would take them to a movie if they got their chores done. I gave them each a list... about 2 hours worth of work. JMJ said "dad told me he would take me to that movie, so I won't go" and then didn't do his chores. I called JJ to tell him about it. This is a discipline problem... JMJ cannot be allowed to hold me hostage like that. Hid dad needed to know.

End of story.

Today, JJ called me first thing in the morning and bluntly told me that I have to stop bothering him with every little problem that comes up because he is no longer my husband.

This made me very angry. We are supposed to communicate matters affecting the kids. That is what I was doing. He actually ended up hanging up on me.

A couple of hours later, I called him again and told him he had been very rude to me and that he owed me an apology. He said he didn't think he did. Another argument. I asked him if he had a slut whispering in his ear. He said "no" and became defensive. I don't remember which one of us hung up that time.

Two hours later, he called me and apologised. It turns out that SHE is jealous. SHE doesn't like that we talk. I said to JJ "so I was right".

JJ still insists that he wants to be friends. Then he allows HER to push him around and be rude and uncompromising with me. I told him that if he wants to get along with me, he has to stop giving in to HER pressure.

He said he loves HER.

I doubt that very much. SHE is the Other Woman. There is only a 5% chance that their relationship will last beyond 5 years. He is one confused puppy... and he doesn't even know it.

When JJ called to apologise, I couldn't hear any background noise. He likely went out to his car to make the call in private. So the kids couldn't hear him, which is appropriate. And so SHE couldn't hear him, which would make his life difficult.

There are two things SHE has that I don't: SHE works full-time, and SHE owns a house.

And he called ME a gold-digger.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home