Thursday, August 09, 2007

BC Supreme Court

When we filed our divorce papers, I was told it was currently taking 6 to 8 weeks to process from the date of submission. I was given a phone number that has an automated message telling me what submission date is currently being processed.

I called that number a few minutes ago. They are currently processing Aug 3.

That is six days ago! Less than a week!

I should have called them before I went of vacation. Even today is only a month since our submission date. I certainly did not expect to hear the voice tell me I have already been processed!

I just called JJ (as I write this). He is going to stop by the courthouse tomorow and see if our application was accepted, or if we need to submit further information.

I just might be divorced before summer is over.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home