Monday, October 08, 2007

PMS Time Again?

I left a message for JJ to confirm that JMJ would be on lthe 6:30 ferry tonight. Once his phone was ringing, I realized that I had not checked if it was running late or not. It would have been rude to hang up, so I left a message saying he would be on the 6:30 ferry, and that I would call back if it was running late.

Well, it was running 10 minutes late. So I called him back to let him know.

That makes 2 phone calls to JJ this weekend.

Did I do anything wrong?

Apparently, I did.

The kids and I went out for chinese food, then came home to get JMJs stuff before going to the ferry. JJ had left me a message, in a rather annoyed tone of voice, to not call him until JMJ is actually on the ferry.

I have a problem with that. We have only been doing this for a month. I am not ready to blindly put a child on the ferry... I want to confirm that we are on the same page, and that he will be there. After all, if he is at his place, and not HER place, he is more than an hour from the ferry... and it is only a 40 minute crossing.

When IJ and I got back home, I called JJ and got his message system. I left a simple message: "JMJ is on the ferry", then I hung up.

JJ called me a few minutes later.

SHE gets upset when SHE hears my voice. I told him that is his problem and not to make it mine.

He asked me to not sound so friendly on the phone. It makes HER think that I still want him. I told him that he is the one that wants me... I do not want him.

I'm not sure he heard that first part.

As I recall, a couple of months ago, SHE was on his case because SHE thought I spoke to him in a rude, disrespectful manner. SHE just can't make up HER mind!

I told JJ that I did nothing wrong, and that he should tell HER to keep HER PMS to HERself.

He didn't comment on the PMS statement.

I've been marking it on my calendar... July, August and October, about the second week of the month, I have had these difficulties with them. I don't know how I got so lucky as to miss it in September, but October came right on schedule.

July: SHE was jealous that we communicate. HER jealousy manifested itself as pushing him to chew me out for telling JJ what was going on in the kids' lives.

August: SHE told JJ that I was trying to control him. It manifested as JJ being completely uncooperative, and doing the opposite of anything that came out of my mouth.

October: SHE thinks I still want JJ. SHE is trying to break down our lines of communication because of HER own insecurities.

So far, this month has been much easier on me than previous months. But the week isn't over yet. It is likely that JJ will tell HER what I said. SHE may make a 2am phone call to me. In which case, I will be hiring a lawyer and taking action against HER.

I hope SHE doesn't make me go to that extreme.

But I won't back down if SHE does.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home