Sunday, September 30, 2007

JJ Is Thinking About Moving To Alberta

When I suggested the same thing a year ago, so we could make a fresh start, away from the friends and co-workers who have heard all our negative stories about each other, he rejected the idea. He didn't want to give up his friends.

He didn't want to give up HER.

Now he's thinking about moving.

And I have to talk to him about it... I wrote it into our Separation Agreement. One of us wants to leave the province, so I have to talk to him about it.

IJ will be devastated. He wants to see his dad more, but wants to live with his mom. He misses his brother.

If JJ and JMJ move to another province, IJ will only see them a couple of times per year. And I will have one depressed ten-year-old on my hands.

To make matters worse, when JJ called me tonight to let me know what ferry they would be on, he said that he did not spend much time with IJ this weekend. He was sleeping or working all weekend.

So, IJ will be telling me all about that when he gets home.

For years, I was trying to make JJ see how much his kids want to spend time with him. I thought that once we were separated, he would have to spend time with them. Instead, he got himself a girlfriend, and SHE takes care of his kids.

He has learned nothing.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home