Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Burned Out

That is what the rats have done to me. I just can't clean anymore!

My house is a total disaster... not the minor disaster it usually is. I can't stand being here! I'm already planning how to spend my day at the office tomorow so I don't have to look at my home.

Note: I teach tax school tomorow morning, then I'm free for the rest of the day.

Half of the cupboards in the kitchen are still waiting to be sanitized. That means half of my kitchen stuff is sitting in the living room. I dropped a piece of paper I was reading tonight... it landed on the far side of the table. Now I can't get it back... there is too much stuff in my way!

The rats are gone... but their legacy remains.

And I hate their remains.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home