Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ouch

JMJ just told me that JJ brought HER to the Sunshine Coast for the weekend because SHE has never been here before. They are staying at a B&B.

He never took me to a B&B.

He never took me anywhere just because I had never been there before.

That really hurts.

He never took me anywhere at all. He always said we couldn't afford to go anywhere. These days, he tells me he has no money because he gives it all to me for child support. Then he takes HER on a trip... and stays in a B&B not more than 20 minutes away from his mother's house. The rare trips we did go on, we always stayed with family.

I can't believe how much this hurts.

I don't want to go to a B&B with him. I don't want to do anything with him.

I certainly don't want to hear how he treats the Other Woman better than he ever treated me.





Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tempeste said...

Interesting note: I phoned my sister after posting this and told her what JJ had done. Her reaction? She said "ouch".

7:52 p.m., June 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home